Sunday, October 20, 2013

OOTD: Harems & a Tank




I've forever been a lover for anything animal printed, but pairing it with black & white is something new that I love doing. I mean, technically, the white comes from nowhere, but who strictly follows fashion rules in 2013 anyway right?!


My gifted Greenespot Accessories  earrings unintentionally tied the separates together, while topping my gaudy ensemble off. They are oversized but lightweight and striped with a tiger at the bottom, hanging from a gold "X" post. These are one of my favorite fashion jewelry pieces. These were given (complimentary) to me, but can be purchased for a mere $10. 

My leather, studded, chain strap, crossbody had a suggested retail price of $100+ but was available at Ross for only $29.99. The spiked, gold-plated leather belt comes from ASOS. When I purchased it, was originally $25. It has since been marked down to  <$10. Black and gold accessories can be thrown into just about any outfit and work; a black/ gold bag & jewelry are wardrobe essentials.


 The "BOYS" tank top was shown in a previous post, I picked it up from H&M (regular sizes S_L only) just a few weekends ago. It is tucked in but actually has two big, white, vertical stripes at the bottom of the shirt. It was only $9.94 as it's only a t-shirt. I'm actually not too sure what the message even means, lol, but hey, I like boys ... and LOVE black/ white wardrobe pieces. So, shrug.


The leopard printed harem parents come from Forever 21. I try to buy a lot of pants that fit like this for a few reasons: no gathering/ jam at the crotch area, comfortable/ relaxed fit, if you lose weight they still fit, figure flattering to the hippy full-figured fatshionista. You basically have to tuck your shirt inside of them, but with your stomach basically being concealed, what's the issue with tucking that excess shirt away? These pants are a very soft, cotton material featuring 2  draping pockets and an elastic waistline. They are priced at $19.80. Size up one size for this slouch fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment