Sunday, August 18, 2013

#FitsUnderFifty #StyleDeal

We're creeping up on the conclusion of Summer 2013 already, and I haven't even worn all of the cutesy things I purchased/ received for the season. Autumn is quickly approaching and I have my wardrobe lined up for this season as well, lol, but I must say that i'm a little sad to see Summer go. Almost time to conceal my pudge and cleavage and get bundled up ... and I didn't make it to the beach a single time! I only got to strut in my swimsuit one time *super sad face*. Actually, I didn't even make it to Miami to vacate this year -_- #NoFunAtAll. One thing I absolutely, positively will not miss is this damn Florida heat and humidity. Ninety eight degrees ruined my make-up on a daily basis, didn't even bother doing it most of the time. I'm overall fed up with it. A subtle smokey eye and my signature Ruby Woo lip will THRIVE this Fall, do you hear me? 

Digressing, I rocked another casual bandeau ensemble after church today. Man, I never thought I would feel sexy with that little fold/ pouch of fat in my armpit being on display. But baby, in 2013 -----> #ItHappens! 





Outfit Details

Bergundy oversized stone necklace - Body Shop 2005, Clearance $1.99

Free spirit bandeau top - Forever 21+, 2X, $7.80

Bergundy pleated chiffon skirt - Ross, XL, $12.99

Breckelle's black platforms - Local shoe store, size 9, Clearance $19.99



= About $43! 
#FitsUnderFifty




No comments:

Post a Comment