Sunday, September 8, 2013

OOTD Blurb:"Tie Dye Fly" (#FitsUnderFifty)


Saturday Outfit Details:

This dress was on of the things I purchased during the Labor Day Sale, and it arrived expeditiously! I purchase it from Forever 21 in the regular sizes, I can fit plus and regular. It is a size Large and is super stretchy cotton. The material is breathable and actually not very supportive at all. If you look for your bodycon dresses to suck you in a little, this is not it. I was gonna put on a shaper (as I like to wear with bodycons) but decided not to as it made me super round in this garment. I have on normal/ non-supportive "boyshort" underwear. As for cons, the material is so thin, when a curvy girl walks in it she's jiggling everywhere. Felt nude almost. Also, I was not stretching the dress out but you could still see my coral underwear through the material. By the end of the day, the pencil form was not so much and the dress had loosen quite a bit. Felt like I perhaps could have went for a medium (for once, lol). Besides that, it was only $16, wasn't expecting greatness anyway. The cutouts fall  in a good spot if you have an hourglass frame and do not extend to the back. It can be dressed up or down.

The big bag (i've been wearing everyday) is from Ross Stores, marked down to $16 also. It has that quilted look and features a chain strap and some studding.

The shoes were purchased from Dots' clearance rack at the tip of Spring for a minute $11. I went back in there about two week ago and a few sizes were still there. They're extremely trendy and versatile, matching with just about any outfit I put together.


= About $43

#StyleDeal
#FitsUnderFifty

No comments:

Post a Comment