Monday, September 30, 2013

Season Transition OOTD: Keep it Thrifty


 Late Post: OOTD: 

I purchased this super gaudy, outrageously printed button up from my favorite online thrift store, Admirable Stylez. It was $8, shipping included. I decided to urk some nerves and button it only half way, tie it up, and show this pudge ... simply because i'm a G like that.
The top features that Versace-inspired chain print, zebra stripes, polka dots, and leopard print. What more can you possibly request in one garment?! I want to re-wear it with leather when the season switches. 


Here's a closer look at my equally gaudy, matching tiger/ striped earrings. This entire batch was gifted/ sent from Greenespot Accessories online boutique. 


My pants were featured previously, in my Raving Retro post. They are high-waisted harem leggings in a size 1X gifted from Kurvie Kulture online boutique. They were a part of the Winter collection and were actually priced less than $20. 

My bag has been featured SEVERAL times. It's the perfect pop of color and I just can't get enough of it. It comes from Ross Stores. 





2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love those pants and your blog!! Care to follow each other?
    www.dopechixx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love AdmirableStylz! I shop her online store quite often and I have seen you featured several times! You wear everything very well! What a beautiful dynamic woman you are... On IG I am @pinkrosesweetie...just letting you know in case we cross each other's timelines lol. Continue to be well, fly and blessed!

    ReplyDelete