Sunday, February 9, 2014

#OOTD featuring Diva Xpress Boutique (Daily Deal)

Online thrift shop, DivaXpress of Atlanta, GA is your online spot for unique, vintage, and beautifully eccentric pieces! The owner, Talesha,  prowls through the merchandise of local consignment shops, thrift stores, and department stores to stock the one-of-a kind pieces of her boutique. How convenient is it to snag some radiant, retro peices without actually leaving the house or having to sift through the junk to get to the goodies?! The OOTD's in this post are my third and fourth item review from this shop. 



OOTD: Retro Lunch Date 


 I put together this outfit with the statement blazer sent to me from DXB as my base. It's the perfect combination to wear on a lunch date  or any day out on the town. Super cute, and casual. I paired it with my high-waist acid washed jeans, ALDO suede floral wedges, ASOS spiked gold-plated belt, and Cori Coren cutout peplum (tucked in). 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OOTD: Vintage Business Casual 


The pop of my outfit is the standout, button-up blouse sent from DXB. I usually tie these types of shirts up and let my tummy peek, but, I thought this would be an ideal pop of print and color against some basic/ bland components. I paired the blouse with my midi pencil skirt (still available at Cori Coren Boutique) and a black, delicate blazer from Ross Stores. I'm wearing the same ASOS belt from the above pic, leopard pumps from Target, gold post triangular dangling earrings, and a DIY handbag that I made for myself. 

Currently, until the end of the today, Diva Xpress is taking 50% off your entire purchase at checkout. 
I cant wait to rock this beauty below.



Review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment