Thursday, November 7, 2013

Rashida Gurl Jewelry Haul




Processing/ Shipping
I recently partook in Rashida Gurl's Customer Appreciation sale where I picked up three pairs of eccentrically beautiful , hamdmade earrings. My order went from $35 to $20 (including a minimal shipping fee of $5) after entering "RashidaGurl" in the discount code box; this code reduced each item by 50% . What I love about the earrings is that while they appear to be a heavy-duty metal, they are more of a heavy-duty plastic and do weight down on your ear lobes. They have weight to them and are not hollow, but still sit up in your ear. Also, the glossy finish on all of the pieces assure longevity and just makes everything look super polished. Everything is hand made, by I believe one person, so we are told to allow up to  4 weeks for our merchandise to ship.There is a section for READYTOSHIP items if you'd rather now wait. I received updates and it took just a few weeks for my pieces to actually arrive. The package was wrapped well/ carefully and included a personalized note encouraging buyers to share pictures in their purchases.

Bottom Line
For vivid, oversized, gaudy, "in living color" type jewelry, I would HIGHLY recommend shopping with Rashida Gurl. The customer service is fast and effective and the uniqueness and quality of the earrings are incomparable! There are various different designs from post earrings (my pereference) to ones with dangling chains, polka dots, animal prints, and bows. Every personality is guaranteed to find their perfect pair. To purchase, don't hesitate to visit the precisely arranged website:http://rashidagurl.bigcartel.com/ 





Site Deal! 

Italia 
Was $10, $5 with Coupon
Now $20


What I Purchased: 







My Wishlist:


 Deco $10


Karina Karina $20 


Mezik $20




Nala $30
FAVE!




Patty $20
FAVE!

Salah 3 $30




Shantelle $40
FAVE!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------













No comments:

Post a Comment