Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#OOTD: Neutral & Neon


It's 70 degrees, the birds are out, I can't stop sneezing, my ears are itching, and my eyes are burning whenever I step outside ... Spring time is approaching. Winter time is over for Florida (not that I ever even got the chance to pull out my scarlet trench coat). It's not warm enough for me to be naked yet :) but I can hardly wait. This is an appropriate ensemble for the seasonal transition, while the weather is warming up, but still cool. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#OOTD

Beaded Color Block Necklace – Forever 21, $6.80

Off White Peplum Top – Newlook (Spring 2013), Size 14, $27.00

Neon Splattered Chinos – Eloquii, CLOSING SALE! 90% off - $5! Size 16

Lime Platform Pump – Go Jane! Promo Price $19.05 
(Regular, $31.75)


2 comments: