Saturday, March 15, 2014

First Slay of Spring #OOTD --- (Cori Coren Boutique & Calibri Designs Feature)

It's not officially Spring yet, but with a consistent temperature of 80+ degrees, we're in there! Today I went without my cardigan and soaked up some Florida sun and wind. Besides sneezing nonstop, squinted eyes, and an extremely itchy throat, Spring is my favorite season. Cute, flirty outfits are made in this season; I was never one to thrive (in any sense) when it's below 50 degrees outside. I'm a Florida girl! 

Today, I slid into my yellow jumpsuit provided by Cori Coren Boutique and sashayed through the town. This piece is one of the first pieces from the Spring collection. I am wearing a size 2X, do not size down (as palazzo pieces are supposed to flow off the body. The chiffon jumpsuit is a beautiful, vibrant yellow with loose pleating from the waist all the way down. It comes with a super cute gold chain, beaded belt and gold plating at the neckline. My favorite feature of the garment was the flow of the pants as I walked. You better mean business when you put this on, and strut to kill. 

The jumpsuit is now available in jade and this golden yellow color on the site for $54.67. It's selling fast; only sizes 2X and 3X remain. It is definitely a divalicious Spring time MUST HAVE. Get yours right now.

Earrings: Calvin Klein (Burlington Clearance Jewelry)
Bracelets: Forever 21
Cap-Toe Pointed Wedges: Lola Shoetique 




CALIBRI DESIGNS

The unique handbag comes from Calibri Designs' "Wanderlust" Spring 2014 collection. This collection features a combination of rich and bold tones that are perfect for the upcoming season and will transition perfectly into the summer. The Wanderlust collection incorporates a total of 8 clutches (including fold-over clutches, the classic Calibri Design clutch, and a basic clutch). I picked the Waii clutch to feature from the very exciting collection; this bag features a neon paint splatter design attached to a white leather-like foundation. In regards to how to wear this piece, it is very versatile, as pictured, I wore it folded over as well as opened up (for an oversized look). 

Teshia, owner and founder of this brand, makes all of the bags with very special care and detail entirely by hand. "I simply love to sew and create fashionable pieces. I am a strong believer that your wardrobe and accessories should be transitional and should always make a statement", Teshia stated. She formed the brand because she wanted clutches and accessories that would do that precisely. "I was not able to find anything on the market to fully satisfy that need and so Calibri Designs was created! I am from Tampa, FL and I have been sewing since the mere age of 8 years old. I am a art lover and love that I get to use my clutches as a canvas to share my vision with my customers."

She also offers simple jewelry to compliment your chosen bag, and takes custom orders. To reach Teshia regarding a special request, feel free to e-mail her at calibridesigns@gmail.com. To view the pre-made clutches, visit Calibri Designs (Shop).

IG: @CalibriDesigns, @Teshia_OwnerofCalibriDesigns
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CalibriDesigns




4 comments:

  1. I'm loving this look!! Slimming down myself so I can really rock a jumpsuit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this look!!! Slimming down myself so I can really rock and jumpsuit like this :)

    ReplyDelete