Friday, June 14, 2013

OOTD: High-Low Geo Combo Sundress

This strapless dress is available at Forever 21 plus sizes (Faith 21), sizes XL-3X. I am wearing a 1X, it costs  a mere $27.80.

It features a high-low cut, cotton waist up, chiffon waist down, and a cutout back with elastic straps at the back. There is lining underneath, but it stretches, so no worries. The lining/ slip does rise as you walk though, luckily, the chiffon is not see through.

The halter portion is not very supportive and is unlined, so you beed a half bra. The coverage, however, is efficient. I am not big on the high-low trend, it just isn't my thing, but the geo print caught my attention. I loved the various patterns, mix of colors, and how the black and white (back) interior design was visible from the front, between the legs.

While I wish it had straps, wish the lining didn't rise, and wish the halter was a more supportive, quality material, I recommend this trendy piece for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment