Sunday, May 18, 2014

#OOTD - T-Shirt + Leather Skirt(s) - My Sassy Bella Closet Feature



One of my favorite looks is a fitted t-shirt accompanied with a unique, standout skirt; It's the perfect combination of casual + chic. My two leather skirts are from Eye Candy Inc. (the peplum) and ASOS Curve (the skater). Elsa Mantilla, owner of My Sassy Bella Boutique, sent me this trending, statement t-shirt (XL) that asserts "I Woke Up Like Dis". Of course, we don't rise from bed with a red lip and flowing curls, but the flawlessness dwells within, right? 





My Sassy Bella Closet is an online-based boutique that ships from New Jersey, US. Elna is approaching the 2-year anniversary of her brand that launched in June 2012.  She initially started selling merchandise on the worldwide social network, Instagram, before gaining a massive following and building an immaculate website on her own (with no knowledge of web page building). Since then, she has gave back to her supportive patrons by hosting over 30 giveaways and has also partnered with boutiques such as Whitening Lightning and Eye Candy Inc., where i'm creative director. 




She states that she enjoys networking/ reaches out to well-known bloggers, fashionistas, and MUA's and feels absolutely honored to have her products worn and featured worldwide. "I have invested a lot of money and time in this business, but it has been rewarding and a blessing indeed. I thank God for giving me the talent, business skills, and for my parents' unconditional love and support", the owner expressed. She went on to share that her parents were her sole helpers at the start of this business venture and that even now they like to assist in the packing and shipping of orders. 




The brand specializes in chic, dainty jewelry, sunglasses and other accessories (but also carries clothing sized S-3XL) To support Elna and her refined business, you can visit mysassybellacloset.com, where merchandise can be shipped out worldwide. Currently, My Sassy Bella Closet is offering a promotional discount of 5% off any orders when you enter THANKS at checkout. Follow My Sassy Bella Closet on Facebook or Twitter to receive a special code for 10% off all orders. 




If you have any questions about a product or your order, feel free to e-mail Elna at mysassybellacloset@gmail.com ... and tell her Charisma sent ya :) 

3 comments:

  1. Do u mind if I Repost pictures of ur outfits on my blogspot or ig page @dlifestyle4d ?

    I think you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second outfit.. Leather skirts and graphic tees are always a great choice!
    XO Tatianna Barry

    indivisualityxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond perfect. That skirt is to die for.

    ReplyDelete