Sunday, June 15, 2014

Wedding #OOTD! (#StyleDeal)



Yesterday I attended my big cousin's wedding and actually managed to keep my lashes in tact through the entire ceremony. I swear i'm such a waterbag, I fought back tears the entire time. One day... 

Digressing, I purchased a new outfit for the occassion, and of course it was a #StyleDeal. That's all I know. The majority of the outfit comes from Burlington's. A few weeks ago on Instagram I posted from the fitting room, trying on midi skirts I discovered in the Junior's section of the store. They were available in all the trending patterns (aztec, floral, striped, daisies, leopard, etc.) for only $7-$10. I purchased floral and aztec.

These skirts can be worn several different ways, very versatile. Dress them up with a chiffon blouse or peplum top or keep it casual with a tucked fitted tee or crop top. Besides the price, the high-waist and length is what drew me to the pieces. Check your local store for this Style Deal! 


OOTD Details

Sweetheart Peplum Top - Burlington Coat Factory - $12.99 - 1X
Big Floral Midi - Burlington Coat Factory -$9.99 - 1X/2X
-----------------------------
Vogue Hard Shell Clutch - $40 - Edgelook
Mint w/ Gold Plate Pumps - $60 - Local Shoe Store
Jewelry - Charlotte Russe 



2 comments:

  1. cute outfit..! your make up looks on point as your outfit.. thanks for the outfit tip...
    _Bright
    http://saysbright.blogspot.com/
    p.s one of your newest followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, girl. You rock this!

    Much love! ~Heather

    http://fashionhijinks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete