Sunday, July 20, 2014

12 Takes (Vintage, DIYs, Deals, Small Businesses): Take One

Take One: Deal & a Small Business

Last night I went to the movies to see The Purge 2, I won't mention that I've never even seen the first one and that I was crying at the end of the movie, we're just going to focus solely on the outfit, lol.



I always layer when going to the movie in an attempt to be somewhat warm and stay awake, so, I decided to wear my printed kimono from Forever 21. I purchased it during the Spring last year, so it went from $32 to a mere $8. It comes from the standard sizes, size medium. Do not, (I repeat) DO NOT disregard merchandise just because it isn't offered in extended sizes.

My printed harem pants were $18 from Forever 21 as well. They are from the plus-size section, size 2X (16/18).

The neon sweetheart crop top comes from Ross Stores, also found in the Juniors section. It was on the clearance rack for $4. Ross always has a large variety of crop tops all < $15; besides Forever 21, I usually purchase mine from there.

Lastly, my pink leather (like) handbag was sent to me from Elsa of My Sassy Bella Closet, you may remember this boutique's CTRF introduction featuring the (now sold out) "I Woke Up Like Dis" t-shirt. The studded Loa Riveted Tote is heavyduty/ well-made, has a plethora of pockets and compartments inside, and is offered in several colors. It's an ideal pop of color to your Summer OOTD and is currently on sale. #GetInThere!

Take Two coming tonight! Stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment