Friday, October 10, 2014

Appreciation CONTEST feat. Diva Xpress Resale


No matter how frequently I dive into the depths of trendy, widespread fashion, I’ll always choose a vintage piece over it all. The limited availability of the pieces, the challenge to make them “work” presently, the saga behind them, the quality of the material and assembly of the garments … everything about retro clothing and accessories, I thoroughly enjoy.





I personally like visiting thrift stores and partaking in the hunt myself. The experience is like a thrilling adventure to me, with the reward being a bold, printed blouse that fits just right. However, the smell of the thrift store, the massive amount of inventory, the fishing through it … not always so stimulating to everyone else.





If you are a lover of all things vintage and don’t have the time or maybe the patience to go thrifting, I’ll always recommend Diva Xpress (an online store specializing in the reselling of top-notch vintage merchandise). Talesha, the owner, will save you the burden by doing what she loves: picking out the unique gems in the treasure box. Diva Xpress, administered through Store Envy, presently has an inventory of nearly 500 ready-to-ship items! Talesha makes sure she is able to reach a large variety of women by offering sizes small – 3XL and keeping her prices as low as $5. I mean, what’s not to love?!


As a special thank you for constantly supporting me (while featuring her brand) on countless occasions, it’s CONTEST TIME! One lucky winner will be able to pick an item of their choice from the shop for keeps (will receive a $25 voucher).





Contest Rules:
  1. Follow @DivaXpress, @Charisma_Monroe
  2. IG repost your favorite Diva Xpress retro OOTD of mine expressing why it was chosen
  3. Tag me in the photo (I’ll reply that it was received)
  4. Start: Fri. Oct. 10, 2014 -- Deadline: Fri. Oct. 17, 2014 (noon)
I will announce the winner on Friday evening, Oct. 17, 2014 here on my blog, Facebook (personal friends/ family), and my Instagram. Please respond to the win within 24 hours so we can set your prize up.  I would love to feature the winner’s look and will be anticipating pics! Good luck ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment