Saturday, October 4, 2014

Lunch Date #OOTD feat. Curvaceous Boutique + Update


 #OOTD: Lunch Date Fly 



I have the hardest time dressing, but not overdressing. Every time I think I've succeeded, I get the "where do you think you're going?!" spiel. I've learned over the years that not every outfit is for every event, no matter how different or extraordinarily fly you are. Dress accordingly + add your personal flair. Today I went on a lunch date. As much as I love a midi bodycon, it's a little flashy for such a casual outing. Curvaceous Boutique's Short Slit Top and Little Blue Denim Joggers were the perfect combination for the day. The fitted joggers (2X), sat high on the waist and included an adjustable drawstring feature while the shortened version of the Summer's most requested top (1X) flowed right over my (soon to be full) tummy. Sassy and effortless. I paired the two simple pieces with my FAVORITE chunky galaxy-printed heels from Shoedazzle (last year), an orange leather-like handbag from Ross Stores, and matching orange lip. My trendy blue-green monochrome sunglasses come from Claire's accessories. They seem to be a must-have at this moment in fashion, and even the imitation versions of the original Ray Bans are going for $100+. Not on my dollar. I scooped these sturdy steel specks off the Claire's clearance rack costing merely $1.00 (because they were considered a Summer item). In case you missed it, that was a win. 


UPDATE: 

 I'd like to take a moment and apologize for being totally unproductive/ idle over the past few weeks. Long story. I'm still werking though. Observations have been made that I appear smaller and peopme are inquiring about my loss. Well. Being entirely honest, over the past 3 weeks, my eating regime has been completely malevolent. One day I want to devour EVERYTHING in sight, the next day (days like today), I don't want anything to eat at all. Both results of letting my unrelated thoughts/ feelings/ things beyond my control consume my psyche. With that being said, I appear smaller to you all, but the scale says i'm still the same weight I was on my birthday in late August. I'm still at minus 23-25 pounds, which is not really a big issue for me because I never considered myself "on a weight loss journey". It's not THAT deep. I just want control of me, entirely. Technically, yea i'm obese, I'm also more active on a daily basis than most of the ones who seem to be losing sleep about MY weight. Contrary to the critics' false claims of "concern" about MY health. I'm fine (as hell lol). 
#Facts #WaitOnMe #NoRush 

Until next time :) 



1 comment:

  1. This post gave me so much inspiration. I totally lost mmy self when I lost 30 lbs and then gained it all back but I'm learning to live with and working on it. I use to love to dresser up really pretty but since I put on a little weight....I'm a little out of it. There is hope though because I am loving myself more nowadays

    ReplyDelete