Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday OOTD: Chillin' Pretty


Socializing and “flicking up” with family/friends as they arrive in town, showing them all the hot spots to eat, and catching a movie is an occasion I look forward to annually as the holidays roll around. A significant amount of my loved ones live far enough for me to miss them, so I cherish these moments. 


  I’m not quite the practical dresser, who’d wear a cute blouse and jeans, so this would be my ideal holiday OOTD for the occasion. Super cute, comfortable, concealed, and casual, while still allowing me to dress like my impractical self.


This jumpsuit was sent from Curvaceous Boutique. I love the fact that it’s very feminine up top, fully laced out, and is a little virile at the bottom featuring a high-waist, flare trouser. It’s stretchy all over, so your normal size would suffice (I’m wearing a size 1X/ 16). 


To dress it up I’d personally wear a black, bedazzled, pointed pump, a few gorgeous, gaudy rings, and a matching belt. To make it even more casual, opt for a pointed flat, a cute shoulder bag, and more neutral makeup. I opted for a heavier made up face, courtesy of To Dye For Cosmetics and their beautiful array of glitter lippies! 

What are some of your go-to looks for the week?
IG @Charisma_Monroe
#CTRFInspired

No comments:

Post a Comment