Friday, March 20, 2015

Blackout Files feat. De'Kylia's


Another blacked out look for you ladies, except this look is literally #AllBlackEverything. I stepped out late last night, not really wanting to, but decided to dress exactly how I felt at that moment. Dark and disrespectful. To wear black to such an extreme is a look not everyone accepts/ is interested in. But in my individual opinion, it's super fashionable (in a sexy, vamp type of way) if executed impeccably.


De'Kylia's Upscale Boutique  sent me this risque dress for feature from her curvy line, and it attracted quite an audience. There are only a few left presently. Initially, I figured it was a little "too sexy", and yes there's such thing. I was thinking it would be ideal for a couple's night in or an evening pool party, but not really for any other purpose. It just fit so provocatively on my curves. I ended up appreciating that, though.


I've created a secondary look, pairing a skirt on top of the dress making it look like a bodysuit. I think i'll be wearing it this way in the near future, with a leather skater skirt. Another more concealing option is wearing net tights underneath the garment. There's usually a way around looking "too sexy" if you personally feel that's a problem, or if you're insecure about something in particular. Be sure to be entirely optimistic and open-minded when dressing your body. All of that beautiful body.


No comments:

Post a Comment