Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Style Deal: Forever 21 Knit Bodycon Skirt


While doing a lil' late night lurking on one of my favorite sites, (Forever 21), I noticed they put my FAVORITE pencil skirt back up, and in 2 additional colors. I purchased this gem last year, black and red, in a size 1X. The split at the back was too far up, so I sized up to a 2X. It is everything. The material is super soft and it hits right at the knee. It does not hold anything in/ isn't supportive. These skirts are only $9.80, i'd recommend you buying every color if you can, I mean they're < $10! They are extremely versatile and you will not regret the purchase. I just purchased the Royal and Olive to complete my collection. Sigh, I wasn't supposed to buy anything else this week, lol. They sell out SUPER FAST, so don't stall. If they add more colors in the future, i'll be snagging those as well. 

 Knit Bodycon Skirt in Red

Knit Bodycon Skirt in Black 


No comments:

Post a Comment