Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekend Style Deal (DOTS), Packages Received + Special Thanks!


After searching for a few Style Deals yesterday, I came home to 4 packages! Before labeling me an addict, know that some of the load was gifted, lol. Above is a peek at my new load of very vivid, vibrant goodies :)


These two awesomely eccentric blazers were sent by DivaXpress, the place for extraordinary, fashionable, vintage merchandise. I will formally introduce Talesha and her establishment to you all shortly. Review coming soon. Until then, follow @DivaXpress on Instagram and find some greatness on your own! 





This sexy, sassy maxi dress was sent to me by Zsa, from Infallible Perceptions. The IPB is a very affordable boutique created specifically for the full-figured young woman. I cannot WAIT to rock this 0_0
I will formally introduce Zsa and her establishment shortly. Stay tuned. Until then, follow this boutique on Instagram at @TheIPB and snag some swag on your own! 




These are a pair of one of many pairs of leggings that Forever 21+ is offering currently. The warm-colored aztec leggings, size 2X, were only $12.80. Check out my previous post for additional details.



These are one of the pairs of Summer wedges I purchased last week from ZooShoo, shown on a previous blog post. The brand is Breckelle, they're the Josie-02 (Criss Cross Platform Wedges), $32. Let me tell you, the MOST comfortable shoes I've ever slid my wide foot into, lol. They fit true to size, there is slight padding on the inside, the straps are soft/ not firm, it is snug but not tight around your toe region, and the platform evens out the large heel (making it feel like you're walking in flats). Now, I really want the coral color as well. Blush, black, coral, and this soft blue color are the color options. 


The Free Spirit Bandeau Top (posted previously), size 2X, $7.80 from Forever 21 fits perfectly (after sizing up). 

I purchased this very chunky, neutral, statement necklace from Dots. I have been wanting one of these but could never find one for less than $25 -_-
This one was $10 even, and is a heavy, quality piece. I got the rhinestone, cone earrings for 50% off for only $3. Dots currently has plethora of new, beautiful jewelry, all BOGO. 


Also, the nude, cap-toe, pointy heels shown in the first photo are also from Dots. They were on Clearance for $22 ... with an additional 50% off ----> $11!

The lacey underwear (shown up top) were also marked down to only $1 and some change. Of course I only got two pairs because that's all remained, lol. 


I purchased these shoes previously in the color combo pink base/ orange toe/ green heel. I went back to that local shoe store yesterday and purchased the lime base/ red toe/ navy heel pair.These are at the very back of  Shoe Time, placed away from the other trendy shoes centered at the front of the big store. They don't even know that these are actually "in" as well, as neon, colorblock, cap-toe, pointy heels are trending. Either way, in style or not, I love. And for only $6, I live! ^_^


These unique platforms were posted previously and have finally arrived from ZooShoo. They are made by Qupid, the Luke-02 Cutout Platforms, $22. They fit true to size, but are a little snug around the toe region. I also wish the arch was a little more elevated. But, for $22, I would DEFINITELY recommend them.



Stay tuned for reviews, follow @DivaXpress & @TheIPB, & don't forget to subscribe, comment, share! 

Until next time :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment