Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cori Coren Feature: Tribal Fringe Top


Tribal Fringe Top
Sizes Small-Large 
 Features: fringe/ tassels from the waistline to beneath the rear (all the way around), cotton material, sleeveless, high neck collar, black & white tribal design

Last night I wore this super trendy, beautiful top out to dinner; it was provided by the awesome Cori Coren Boutique! I am wearing a size large, unfortunately, this size has sold out. It is very stretchy and a plus size wasn't even necessary. This top can be dressed up or down, as I wore it with a mini skirt and flats as well. 

Get yours now! ---> Cori Coren Tribal Fringe Top


Outfit Details 
Black High Waist Leggings - Online Boutique
Studded Platform Pumps - Ross 
Golden Yellow Oversized Clutch - Simply Fashion
Assorted Tribal Bangles - Forever 21, Body Shop

3 comments:

  1. I love this top I had been looking at fringe tops but I was scared my tummy would peek through the fringes lollll. I need to try one on.

    ReplyDelete