Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Maxi Tee for Everybody (feat. Eye Candy Inc.)


A maxi tee for you, me, and everybody!

Every new trend comes with more than enough people "trying it out". Some are scared or intimidated by things new or unfamiliar, some won't partake solely because "everyone else" is doing so. I often receive/ purchase pieces "everyone else" has (ANYTHING that comes from Forever 21, actually). I don't care because I know that my individual style and personality will not allow me to look precisely like the next person. One-of-a-kind garments only come in vintage/ retro or specialty shops ... or are custom-made (EXPENSIVE!) by a designer. For everyday wear, it's not really that serious to me.

 Anyway, Drake said it best, "it ain't about who did it first, but 'bout who did it right". 
Have confidence in your appearance, ability to stand out, and your wardrobe.
Try the trends. 

#OOTD Details 

"Unbothered" Open Front Maxi Tee (Red) - Eye Candy Inc.
Neon High Waist Tribal Shorts - Simply Fashion - $13 #Deal
Purple Fringe Bag - Gifted 
Colorblock Platforms - Local Shoe Store


1 comment: