Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Same Fit. Remixed.



A look in particular that I have unintentionally recreated time and time again is a mix of black & white prints (polka dots and stripes) as my foundation with pops of neon yellow and red. Initially, it was totally random. I had a photo shoot and was looking for a way to liven my signature look (black and white with a pop of color). I wore my neon and red pumps with a makeshift sundress combination. My second look was #DNCInspired,  a result of Styled by D'Nicole. Of the three versions, this look was the most subtle (where the pops of print came in blouse form and handbag form), accessories were neon. 

Today's look featured a super retro button-up gifted from Diva Xpress, vintage resale. It was already a crop type top, but I tied the bottom up to birth the casual, form-fitting vision I had in mind. The capris actually come from Walmart, $12 and super cute! I paired it with my favorite, bold striped clutch and my nails were the neon pop.this time/

What's pieces/ themes do your favorite look(s) include?


 Version 3


Version 2


Version 1 (Original)


No comments:

Post a Comment