Monday, February 15, 2016

OOTD: Acting Brand Nuetral

 

I've never been into gray and other neutral colors as I am currently. Prints have always been my thing, but monotone looks are gradually becoming my preference. They're chic, they're effortless, they're clean, and easy. This off-the-shoulder bodycon dress (that resembles a sweater but is actually a thinner material) is everything! It was sent from The Bombshell Boutique. Pretty snug fit, but not restrictive. I am wearing a 2X, i'd say it (just about) runs small. I usually have a little more room in this size dress. A 3X would have given me some more length. I recommend this piece if you're looking to add some fabulous but versatile pieces to your wardrobe; it can be taken from Fall to Winter (layers) and Spring, too (with a pop of pink/ color). 


A few weeks ago, I created a similar, casual look wearing a gray tunic (same material!) and gray denims. Told ya I couldn't get enough! 


2 comments:

  1. Girl yes you are so effortlessly fly.
    I love your blog 💞
    And I feel you on moving from prints and colors to monotone. This has been the year for neutral greys and blacks.
    You are 🙀😻😻

    ReplyDelete