Wednesday, February 17, 2016

OOTD: Black Out Files


Behind the Look

Big, black, beautiful girl.
Jet black hair. 
Little, black dress. 
The blackout continues. 

Every now and then I like to add to my Blackout/ Whitewashed files. Monotone looks are always fire and always highly preferred. not to mention, if you have a hard time matching prints and pieces together to create a "fleeky" ensemble ... this is nice and effortless for you. 

Ensemble Details

Basic black midi dress (AWESOME material!) - The Bombshell Boutique - 2X
Peeptoe slingbacks - Steve Madden "Abrill" pumps
Studded clutch - Rainbow Stores accessories
Feathered neck piece - #DIY/ hand-made 


Why purchase a statement necklace i'll rarely wear, when I have the ability and resources to make one myself? Here's a close-up of my neck piece + matching bracelet, and what it looked like before. 


Get Up, Get Out, Get Something

This look is pretty dressed up, still informal. The dress is very simple/ casual, but the styling makes it appear fancier. I'd wear this to a mature night club/ night out. If you like wearing black to weddings, i'd recommend an ensemble like this. I woudln't wear it out to eat, the material shows all. I wouldn't wear it to church either, because you know "they" like worrying about the wrongs things (my wardrobe). 

1 comment: