Friday, May 13, 2016

DebShops: Day Ensemble

DebShops is the fabulous, plush sister to Love Culture; both specialize in stylish, affordable clothing for the young woman. I had the pleasure of browsing their massive amount of inventory and found some cutesy things to rock this lovely weekend. I took notice that their apparel seems to be a balanced mix of classic and  trendy. Classic colors, prints, and patterns ... trendy cuts, styles, and forms. This combination is ideal for the woman who is reserved in their wardrobe, but wants to stay "current" in what's fashionable and modish. Boho chic, flirty, vamp, sporty, risqué, corporate casual ... there's literally something that was made to match whatever your style may be. Yes! I loved that there was variety to their shop. Often, retailers get a whif of "what's in" and run with it (basing their entire line around a few styles). But, not every girl feels comfortable in a lace bodycon mini dress. Not every girl feels sexy in a flowing, oversized tee with denim shorts. I'm so pleased that DebShops gave us options ... affordable, worthy, options. 

D A Y

Saturday morning I went to breakfast. I was dainty with a pop of 3 of boho chic; but most of all, I was comfortable doing all I had to do through the day. Summer style goals, for sure! The floral headband has been my go-to lately. Shhhh ... don't say anything, but it often flips my bad hair days upside down. Not to mention, I love channeling the prior eras every chance I get ... and fringe/ floral is flourishing! #AllDebShopsEverything, baby 



Shop the Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment