Monday, June 20, 2016

Welcome to Summer '16

Over the weekend I linked up with photographer, Ashley Canay, to shoot my branding video. I don't know what it is when i'm not shooting my own self. I just get a tad anxious! But Ash is so great at not only photographing you, but keeping you composed and contributing to your creative concept. You may recall her from my lingerie shoot, she's still amazing and I definitely recommend utilizing her services if you're in the Tampa Bay area. (Unaffiliated).


I'm working on expanding my network and branching out into the world of Youtube (subscribe!) I'd originally planned to avoid it, but, it's been highly requested for some time and I feel like it would be a beneficial move. I have a lot of learning to do, but we all have to start somewhere. So long as we actually START.


Besides that, I have a plethora of (AFFORDABLE!) swimsuit features pending for all of my fat baddies along with some local project. Subscribe to my blog to stay "in the know" and be sure you're following my social media platforms. As well, July is wide open for collaboration. Let's work! (contact.charisma@gmail.com)

Shhhh...
Enjoy some shots from my shoot. #SneakPeak #StayTuned
Thanks to Grass-Fields & Boutique115 for wardrobe 



SN - This is the same exact spot I had my FIRST photoshoot 3 years ago! Strategically planned. When I had little direction and didn't really know how to handle CTRF. The glowup has been REAL, but i'm not even halfway to my final destination. Wait on me.

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing. I love bold prints. Good luck with your new YouTube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your looks and your concept

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Good luck with the YouTube

    Thatsjusttutu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You inspire me to be more confident in who I am,and to live more freely no matter what my size or shape may be. Not to mention your style is awesome. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What size did you get the dress in and how's the fit of it?

    ReplyDelete