Sunday, June 12, 2016

Spring into Summer (feat. Make Me Certified)

Summer begins in exactly 8 days, not that i'm actually counting. It has been over 80 degrees in Florida for weeks! We have no seasons. Our Fall is synced with Winter, and we Spring into Summer.

Make Me Certified Boutique offers plus and standard sized clothing. I appreciate the fact that their plus options as equivalently fabulous and ample as the remainder of the store. I shopped their inventory for 3 similar fashion picks for 3 different people. I picked 3 floral dresses. The big printed kind they tell us to avoid because they'll make us appear bigger. Yeah, those. Stay tuned to see how I styled them and who/ what I styled them for!

Dress # 1: Flowy & Floral

Let me tell you about the flow of this dress, honey! It seemed to be a little over concealed for me, but I am open to different cuts, lengths, styles. This one is for my fatties who LOVE bright/ neon print and color, but are moreso reserved. The cleavage line was my only exposed skin. This is ideal for a banquet, wedding, dinner party, or church event. The print was super bold and vibrant, so I accessorized minimally with gold based jewelry, nude sandals, and a pop on my lips. Is this your look?



Dress # 2: Fitted & Floral

Back at it with the forbidden, big-printed floral. This one personally is my speed, my fave! I have my cleavage, my curves are poking, the colors and space out design are beautiful, and the silhouette of the dress is letting my bawdy come through. Perfect combination of sexy & modest. I also like this one because I can take it from day to night with the simple switch of the shoe and accessories. I'm evening ready (below). But I can easily be lunch date ready with the switch to flat, nude sandals, gold rem sunglasses, and a crossbody bag. Is this more of your speed (also)?


Dress #3: Flared & Floral

This fit and flare (dark) floral number is the last piece from Make Me Certified's inventory. This is my piece for the big sexy beauties that like to show some skin! While your bust is totally concealed, exposed legs/ thighs and arms definitely make up for it. The flare past the waist has no underlining but is bouncy and sits off/ on top of your curves. I'd even recommend this one (of the three) for my ladies who are trying to gradually transition into dainty, feminine apparel. The dark floral and flounce of this dress easily gives you "pretty". Add your black pointed flats, fedora, & red lip for (casual) balance.

Which of the featured looks would you rock out?! Let me know ... then go get it OF COURSE :)

8 comments:

  1. Do you mind me asking what size you're wearing? I'm asking in reguArdsley to their return policy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The dresses are just gorgeous!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    #BLMGirls

    ReplyDelete