Monday, July 25, 2016

OOTD: Little Printed Skirt

I've been on & loving African (like) prints way before they were super trendy. It's just, before, I could never find pieces in my size that were well-made and didn't break the bank. There are sooooo many options now, and I'm gracious!

One of those options are the UK-based retailer, House of Sarah 14. The site offers lined, heavy duty, quality garments available in plus and standard sizes at a reasonable price. While ordering, I'd advise you to pay extra attention to the size chart and be aware that the material has absolutely no give + zipper. Especially if you're not smaller in the middle (figure 8 shape. hourglass), you may need to elevate a size or two.

The Mina skirt, which incorporates a hot pink base with yellow, tan, white, and navy designs, is the skirt i'm rocking today. It's lined, heavy pleated, and super adorable. You can get yours here!



Yas!

No comments:

Post a Comment