Monday, August 1, 2016

OOTD: Royal Printed Maxi

I've been on & loving African (like) prints way before they were super trendy. It's just, before, I could never find pieces in my size that were well-made and didn't break the bank. There are sooooo many options now, and I'm gracious!

One of those options are the UK-based retailer, House of Sarah 14. The site offers lined, heavy duty, quality garments available in plus and standard sizes at a reasonable price. While ordering, I'd advise you to pay extra attention to the size chart and be aware that the material has absolutely no give + zipper. Especially if you're not smaller in the middle (figure 8 shape. hourglass), you may need to elevate a size or two.

The Tom Maxi dress, which incorporates a sky blue base with white, golden yellow, navy, and bold red designs, is the piece I rocked over the weekend. It's partially lined, lightly pleated, and super adorable.You can get yours here!

3 comments: