Saturday, July 26, 2014

12 Takes: Take 7: Purple Reign #OOTD feat Diva Xpress

12 Takes of Vintage, DIY, Deals, & Small Businesses 

Take 7: Purple Reign #OOTD feat. Diva Xpress 



I'm still making attempts to try things out I usually steer away from (hopefully you are as well) this season, and today i'm referring to the color purple. I just don't really like the color, green either. Black and white is my signature style, lots of prints and pops of color. However, my FAVORITE Vintage resale shop, Diva Xpress, sent me these GORGE, bedazzled, purple harem pants that certainly made me rethink my needless depreciation. I paired them with a previously featured bright white peplum top (tucked in) so that the color doesn't become overwhelming against my mahogany skin and nude pumps, so that the focus is on the intricate, floral detailing.

Cute, comfortable, and casual :)
It's easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment