Friday, May 29, 2015

Boho Babe (at the Barbeque)

Every girl needs an ensemble (or two) that is accessible whether they're feeling their best or not so much. Not too long ago, I was having one of those days and happened to feel like a whale getting ready to step out for lunch. Then, I realized that the majority of my wardrobe consisted of mostly form fitting sexiness. This is ok, but, every girl needs something they can feel sexy wearing even though it doesn't necessarily highlight their voluptuous curves. I was so excited to receive this two-piece set from Rebdolls' by Grisel category, because I knew it would be precisely what I was seeking.




The Boho Blossom set's fit is "true to size"; I'd say you can even size down if you're smaller at the bottom. Just don't size up. I usually wear a 1X in Rebdolls apparel, but opted for a 2X because I really wanted to display "boho chic" ... which is free-flowing, not form-fitting. The top fit almost perfectly, but I had to adjust the waist of my pants (a life long struggle of mine). Nothing major, though. The mostly Polyester (with a Spandex blend) fabric chosen for the set is definitely ideal, as it is light practically bounces off your skin as you walk. It was 90 degrees out and it allowed just enough wind through its pore to keep me cool (as possible, within the HOT Florida circumstances). I'm 5'6 and the pants were long and tapped the ground, but did not drag. I tried it on with wedge heels and it still was not make the pants too short. 




My destination was a Memorial Day cookout, and I wanted to ensure I'd still be comfortable after I ate enough homemade mac-n-cheese to keep me full all week *slick grin*. I looked the same after I became "bloated" and still felt cute/ comfortable. The wrap-around sash attached to the crop top can be tied at the back, or wrapped around twice and tied at the front (multi-way). Like all Rebdolls sets, you have the option to be versatile. Wear just the Boho Blossom pants with a Rebdolls tank top or statement tee instead and really upgrade your comfort level for the day! Wear just the Boho Blossom crop top with the Rebdolls Perfect Ponte pants or mix prints with the striped midi skirt to really get spruced up.  

I mean REALLY. Come on! What's not to love about this dark, cozy, floral ensemble?




No comments:

Post a Comment