Thursday, May 21, 2015

Tulle' Drool (G I V E A W A Y)

***UPDATE: Closed. No more Submissions**


By now, I’m sure you've seen my 5/20/15 #OOTD featuring a deluxe, tulle maxi skirt. Tulle skirts are all the rage, but are usually rocked in mini or midi form.  Wearing a maxi tulle takes the garment to such a fancy level. But, I’m an uncanny character. I don’t mind being “overdressed” (is there such thing in 2015?!); being “under dressed’ is a greater fear for me personally.



Digressing, I've received such great feedback regarding the garment that I've decided to do a giveaway! I part ways with lots of featured garments locally, but this one will be online for my distant readers.This garment has a $128 value.

RULES:

1)    Must wear between a size 14-22 bottom (or the prize won’t fit, sorry).

2)    On Instagram, re-post the giveaway picture of me wearing the mint tulle skirt, with the caption proclaiming:

“@Charisma_Monroe looks (INSERT ADJECTIVE) in this luxurious, tulle maxi. I feel most (INSERT SAME ADJECTIVE) when (INSERT RESPONSE)

3)    Make sure I comment, or I didn't get your submission.  Don’t be scared to re-tag me. I'll be taking the first 20 entries ONLY! Ends 5/23/15 (or when slots are full).

4)     I’ll determine the winner (& a backup) by way of a random drawing, and announce it on here & IG on Sunday, May 24, 2015. Must respond to win in a timely manner.

5)     Please take a pic & tag me (whenever you decide) to wear it!




EASY!

2 comments:

  1. Hate that I missed this! However, you are always fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this skirt and fell in love when insane it posted on Shop Me and My! No clue where I'd wear it but I'll def find something "when" I win! LOL

    ReplyDelete