Monday, June 1, 2015

All (Reb)Dolled Up

This past Saturday, I was draped in Rebdolls all day. I neglected my laundry and instead went to the mall, on a lunch date, and then down to the pool and decided to rock two of Rebdolls’ newest Spring looks.


This set was LOVED. A girl like me with a butt wide and sitting high on her back can genuinely appreciate some length to her skater skirt. My “assets” almost ALWAYS hang out of regular length skaters (perfect in the front, X-rated at the back). Rebdolls kept us bottom heavy girls in mind with this one. The Berry Punch Skater set is the perfect combination of classic (with a high-waist, flowing, bouncy skirt), flamboyant (with the vivid pink tribal print), and sassy (with the coordinating, fitted crop top). This is definitely my favorite Rebdolls garment to date ... especially paired with Rashida Gurl's chic, hand-painted, wooden, crossbody bag & earrings (50% off sale currently ongoing).VERY LIMITED inventory remains.






Rebdolls has a variety of swimsuits within the new “swim” category to offer us voluptuous beauties this spring/ summer. I chose the Get Me Bodied suit mainly because I admired the scenic, peacock print; I knew the loud green/ black base bursting with pops of electric blue would look absolutely refined against a mahogany complexion. Upon receiving the suit, I was pleasantly surprised by the fit. Rebdolls got it right, first try. I’d compare the sizing to those of the Forever 21 + swim line. I am wearing a 2X top and 1X bottom. The bikini top is lined with light wiring and does not require additional support, although I felt comfortable wearing a bandeau (I’m a 40H). The knot at the stomach was completely improvised as the tie really belongs at the back. Tying it around me twice provided additional security at the bust ... and I thought the knot at the front was fancy. The queenly headpiece was sent from 247 Jewelry Store.VERY LIMITED inventory remains.



2 comments:

  1. Man I saw this two piece set and they didn't have the top in my size! :(

    ReplyDelete