Sunday, May 17, 2015

Seven Fads (#SummerChallenge) - Test One

Did you catch my post about 7 fads i'd like to take part in this upcoming Summer? Some were trends I noticed that I adored and just haven't tried out yet, some have actually been a little intimidating to me. But, i'm HERE for breaking down a barrier or two. So i'll dive in all 7 before Fall.

If you missed it-----> Here it is!





On this lovely Sunday, I decided to get into listed fad number 5: Dark Floral & Lace. During a season where pastels and brightly colored floral and white lace easily flourish, I wanted to show that darkness is not off limits. I kept it fairly classic, but pair black with neon for a more "fun" look.





OOTD Deets:

Lace Outerwear - Forever 21 (Standard Sizes)
Peek-a-Boo Swimsuit - Forever 21 (Plus Sizes, 2X Top, 1X Bottom) 
Jeweled Sandals - Local Shoe Store 
Bold Lip - MAC Ruby Woo




Stay tuned over the weeks for the remaining 6 tests! 

No comments:

Post a Comment